Sweetheart Premier Turkey Breast Roast, Boneless, Cook-in-Bag - 2 Roast Case (20-25 lb)
We are bringing the local Wyoming communities turkey product with these freezer-ready, oven ready, cook-in-bag Premier Boneless Turkey Breast Roasts from Turkey Valley.
In this case, you will find 2 Turkey Breast Roasts that are approximately 10-12.5 lbs each. This means each case is between 18 -23 lbs.
This is a Scratch Weight product! That means that you will pay the highest weight price upfront and then when you get your specific case, you will be refunded the difference in weight. We are billed for the exact weight, and so we charge you the exact weight. But to pay our supplier before hand, we collect the full possible amount to ensure we have collected enough to pay the bill and then document the weight of your case and issue a refund after pickup for the difference. So you are paying exact weight of your specific case in the end!
Because these come already pre-packed, they will also be easy to distribute and share amongst neighbors and friends to split cases easily!
About this turkey breast roast:
• Boneless whole muscle turkey breast with natural skin covering — no trims, emulsions, fillers, or extenders
• Ready to cook from frozen or thawed state in cook-in-bag which automatically vents to assist in browning
• No added fats, oils, sugars, and no MSG
• Consistent shape for portion control
• Superior flavor, texture, and appearance. Perfect for buffet carving or center of the plate
In-Bag Roasting Instructions
DO NOT REMOVE ROAST FROM BAG! Place thawed roast in shallow pan. Puncture bag in two places to allow steam to escape. Insert meat thermometer* into center of roast. Determine total roasting time using chart below. Roast until internal temperature reaches 165°. Let roast stand 20-30 minutes. (CAUTION HOT!) Slit bag and drain juice. Remove roast from bag and carve crosswise into slices of desired thickness.
Approximate roasting times
Conventional oven (325°F/165°C) – 30-40 minutes/lb.
Convection oven (300°F/150°C) – 25-35 minutes/lb.
*Always use a meat thermometer, never rely on appearance alone.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PICKUP ONLY ITEM!
Notes about pickup:
1. Join a car line and stay in your vehicle. We will come to you to look up your order. Open your trunk and we will load you up. Safe, fast and easy!
2. You can send anyone to pick up your order. It does not need to be you. This allows you to work around any scheduling conflicts you may have, so you don't miss out.